Thursday, May 8, 2014

Aro & Company

Have you noticed a button along the side of our site for Aro&co?  Sheena & I were picked to be stylists for them... enter a treat for you!  10% off your purchase using our code  INDIVIDUALRIVALRY10  - They are IDAHO based so you get your goodies quick.  They also just launched their shoes last week so check out the cute flats too! 

Why I love Aro- Sizing is pretty true & great quality of fabric.  I'm wearing a medium skirt that hits just right around my waist-I have to allow a little for booty.  I love the retro feel that they offer with some definite modern touches.  I paired my skirt with a top from Down East & some winter boots from Forever Young shoes.


 

Top // Down East Outfitters
Skirt // Aro & Company
Collar Necklace // Sassy Steals
Boots // Forever Young Shoes
Watch & Handbag // JCP



Call It Spring Handbag HERE (JCP)


I've worn this darling Sassy Steals Collar Necklace with everything from Tees to dressy tops.


We had to get photoshop creative since it was a rainstorm all around us & super dark.  We then followed this shoot with hours of hanging out and getting our (my)hair did.  I have THE most amazing hair stylist-Sheena- that is!  I actually talked her into running the Ogden Half (marathon that is) - so stay tuned for the best "Shemie" adventure to come.

How our evening ended…

Ava trying to help Sheena wash thru all my crazy hair & extensions.
Happy Thursday Loves!

2 comments:

  1. That first picture of you on the bench is gorgeous. It's like supermodel gorgeous. Nice photo taking, Sheena, and way to look hot, Babesy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! I love you & it means a lot that you say that!

      Delete