Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Should I go to Battle? Or Not?

Spring is S L O W L Y arriving here in Utah. Mother Nature needs to stop being such a tease. With warm weather on the horizon and a much needed trip to Vegas (The Hubs and I are going to the ACM's! BIG post on that later) I am thinking about my wardrobe. This time last year I was pregnant so my closet is going to need a pick me up. On a budget of course.

Ok Here's the Sitch… I am LOVEing Gladiator sandals! But I don't know what ones I love the most. So I need your help. And if everything goes right, you will love them by the end of this post too!


One day I saw my bestie Kourtney Kardashian wearing these fabulous shoes. Then I wanted them. 
The end.
JK
But Seriously. So I went to my other bestie Amazon.com to see what I could find. All I wanted was a simple pair of Russel Crowe shoes. Then all these options popped up.

* I have a love/hate relationship with options. I can't make a decision to save my life. Just ask the Hubby… I'm not sure he even bothers to ask where I want to eat anymore…*



See?!! OPTIONS! 
-So we have the basic studded 
-All different colors of the rainbow
-Patterns 
-Cut Outs
-Fringe
-Laces
-Heels
-Flats
-Textures
-Real/Faux Leather


And they range from about $20 and up. Obviously I am not KK so I will be searching the deals.

Ahhhh… Whats a girl to do? Ask her friends! What ones are you favesies? What color?
Or do you hate this trend? I love it. I am getting some. And that is that. :) I'll post on IG when mine arrive!







2 comments:

  1. I love them as well but like the more basic ones like the ones on the left or right in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Kelsie! Love it!

      Delete